Conservative-led Shropshire has vowed to tackle the defects in local roads and today announced the latest group of roads that will be visited by the Multevo Multihog.
Never heard of the Multihog, you can see a quick video on why this machine produces quicker and longer lasting repairs compared to traditional methods.
The latest roads announced are:
- 3 to 4 May – Plas Warren to Cross Lanes
- 5 to 18 May – B4397 Marton to Burlton
- 19 to 23 May – B4579 Selattyn to Ivy House Crossroads
- 24 to 26 May – Myddle village
- 27 May – B5069 Gobowen Road, Oswestry
- 30 May to 1 June – Talbot Street, Whitchurch